One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Australians continually look myopically at issues and assume they are only going on here when that is simply untrue.’
- ‘A man in a tattered suit, involved, myopically, in some elementary task, despite being surrounded by silent indifference.’
- ‘We are myopically focused in one area, which lets us manage the political risk more effectively.’
- ‘Dealing with any problem myopically will be to the detriment of another.’
- ‘By late morning he stood on high ground bordering Styal Woods, looking back myopically over the gently undulating farmland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.