One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Australians continually look myopically at issues and assume they are only going on here when that is simply untrue.’
- ‘We are myopically focused in one area, which lets us manage the political risk more effectively.’
- ‘A man in a tattered suit, involved, myopically, in some elementary task, despite being surrounded by silent indifference.’
- ‘By late morning he stood on high ground bordering Styal Woods, looking back myopically over the gently undulating farmland.’
- ‘Dealing with any problem myopically will be to the detriment of another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.