Inflammation of the heart muscle.
- ‘Coronary arteritis and myocarditis are the principal causes of morbidity and mortality.’
- ‘They may also cause myocarditis, an infection of the heart muscle.’
- ‘Finally, complications such as myocarditis, pancreatitis, pericarditis, and polyarthritis can occur.’
- ‘It can also be caused by ischemia, myocarditis, or fibrosis.’
- ‘Patients with cardiac involvement may present with pericarditis, myocarditis, or cardiac conduction blocks.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.