Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Disease of the spinal cord.
- ‘Common signs and symptoms include vertigo, thoracic myelopathy with leg weakness, confusion, headache and hemiparesis.’
- ‘If the diagnosis is not clear, or there are diffuse symptoms, consider doing a full neurological examination to rule out causes such as peripheral neuropathy and cervical myelopathy.’
- ‘The sudden onset of myelopathy secondary to spinal metastasis is a true neurologic emergency.’
- ‘These observations have been taken to support the hypothesis that the disorder is a type of cervical myelopathy.’
- ‘The clinical features vary widely and may resemble myelopathy, radiculopathy, muscle disease, or even hyperventilation.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.