Disease of the spinal cord.
- ‘If the diagnosis is not clear, or there are diffuse symptoms, consider doing a full neurological examination to rule out causes such as peripheral neuropathy and cervical myelopathy.’
- ‘Common signs and symptoms include vertigo, thoracic myelopathy with leg weakness, confusion, headache and hemiparesis.’
- ‘These observations have been taken to support the hypothesis that the disorder is a type of cervical myelopathy.’
- ‘The clinical features vary widely and may resemble myelopathy, radiculopathy, muscle disease, or even hyperventilation.’
- ‘The sudden onset of myelopathy secondary to spinal metastasis is a true neurologic emergency.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.