One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Numerous myelinated fibers traversing the globus pallidus make it much paler.’
- ‘It also preserved many of the myelinated nerve fibers in treated animals, compared to untreated rats and those that did not receive the triple combination, the researchers found.’
- ‘Their content of myelinated nerve fibers indicates their origin as branches of the pelvic colonic innervation.’
- ‘The incompletely myelinated frontal lobes of children only gradually join the grid of electrical activity that operates the brain.’
- ‘Some of these white myelinated fiber bundles can be followed downwards through the ventral part of the pons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.