One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many rhizosphere fungi, including mycorrhizal fungi, are able to suppress soil-borne plant pathogens.’
- ‘We quantified mycorrhizal colonization rates because mycorrhizae can play an important role in the nitrogen nutrition of plants.’
- ‘Roots were stained, mycorrhizal colonization in roots was measured and fungal hyphae development in soil was determined as explained above.’
- ‘The fact that mycorrhizal fungi can form shared mycelial networks adds a further complicating factor.’
- ‘One hundred intersections were investigated out of a subsample of root pieces of one plant and the presence of at least one mycorrhizal hypha was counted as infection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.