One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is useful for detecting candidal hyphae, mycelial tangles and spores.’
- ‘A tuft of whitish pink mycelial growth may be seen on the seed.’
- ‘Some fungi may produce both yeast and mycelial mold phases.’
- ‘The release of spores and mycelial fragments can be a source of inhalational and dermal exposures.’
- ‘At this time, the diameter of the macerated area was approximately 6 cm, and mycelial growth and esporulation were evident.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.