One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The report highlights the isolation, lack of independence and loss of friendships caused by myalgic encephalopathy - or chronic fatigue syndrome.’
- ‘The international reputation that he acquired in the field of myalgic encephalitis research sprang from the records that he kept for 40 years.’
- ‘They will also support research into the causes and treatment of myalgic encephalopathy, also known as chronic fatigue syndrome.’
- ‘This is still the case with conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalitis.’
- ‘The recent adoption of the term chronic fatigue syndrome / myalgic encephalitis reflects such a compromise, albeit an uneasy one.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.