One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They acquired it very anciently by taking in a respiring bacterium as an endosymbiont (an organism living mutualistically within another organism).’
- ‘These ‘epiparasites’ are only indirectly connected to surrounding trees, which are the ultimate source of their carbon; their proximal hosts are fungi that are mutualistically associated with the trees.’
- ‘Have a great productive life plan; think outside of the box; do something great for Earth's environment; dwell bioethically and mutualistically within human diversity and in the rest of biodiversity.’
- ‘The majority of viruses, however, live symbiotically or mutualistically with their hosts, causing no harm.’
- ‘Like mycorrhizae, endophytic fungi are thought to interact mutualistically with their host plants mainly by increasing host resistance to herbivores and have been termed ‘acquired plant defenses’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.