One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
verb[WITH OBJECT]usually as adjective mutagenized
Treat (a cell, organism, etc.) with mutagenic agents.‘mutagenized DNA’
- ‘The accuracy of each mutagenized plasmid was checked by sequencing.’
- ‘We mutagenized a wild-type strain and sought animals that were defective in cultivation-temperature avoidance.’
- ‘Shown underneath is the region that was mutagenized in this study.’
- ‘Historically, three programmes for the identification of photorespiratory mutants in chemically mutagenized seed sets were performed.’
- ‘A total of 12,600 transformants from six individually mutagenized pools were screened.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.