One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I buried my face in your fine mussy hair and my heart burst with overwhelming love.’
- ‘His black hair was expertly styled, medium length and mussy, just like the picture on their CD cover.’
- ‘He was feeling a little mussy after three pints, but gave it his best shot.’
- ‘How he acts, how he sees you and what's important to him matter just as much as his mussy hair or outward charms.’
- ‘His red-and-white hair reminded her of peppermint, but it was so mussy she instantly dismissed it, taking in at the same time his leather pants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.