One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rambling rose with large white musk-scented flowers.
- ‘Marjorie Fair is also the name of a crimson and white hybrid musk rose, a hardy flower with good resistance to disease.’
- ‘Hybrid musk roses are another fallen group that isn't often found in the trade.’
- ‘The hybrid musk rose that draws the most comments in my garden is ‘Mozart’.’
- ‘Enter beneath the dangling purple blooms of the school's 100-year-old wisteria arbor and take in the far-flung melange of flowers, from jacaranda to a rare Abyssinian musk rose.’
- ‘For example, hybrid musk roses grow well even in less than full sun, so they are often used in shady areas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.