One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Set (a text or play) to music.‘a problem inherent in any attempt to musicalize science fiction’
- ‘If you don't truly understand what a scene's about, and you don't musicalize just the right moment - it's totally exposed.’
- ‘So in that sense, what we're doing is we are musicalising images.’
- ‘David and I floundered around for a year trying to figure out how to musicalize Batman.’
- ‘One could think of some events as theatrical or animated music, and others could be seen as ‘musicalised’ theatre.’
- ‘The tradition theme was invented for the Broadway stage version by an American librettist, and brilliantly musicalised by an American composer and lyricist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.