One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1another term for museology
- ‘Aimed at the museum's staff, the formation - seminars, colloquium and study journeys - covers all the museology and museography fields.’
- ‘Content of the team: the team is made up of a solid bunch of designers who will need the following skills: architecture (representative of the team), museography, technical studies, building aconomy.’
- ‘It deals with the present practice in museography, which is dedicated to distribution of knowledge and realization of modern scientific researches.’
- ‘These projects, associated with new technologies, give us the possibility to elaborate proposals concretes for a new museography related to the slow design.’
- ‘In contact with biologists, this department is thus able to draw and realize an entire panel of museography presentation.’
- ‘The course aims at presenting an overview of the most important tools and processes of ethnographic museography, with special attention to the theoretical debates on the subject.’
- ‘Our proposal for the reorganization of the museum is not a novelty in the museography of the ancient funeral monuments, it is successfully applied in France, Germany, Greece, Hungary etc.’
- 1.1rare The systematic description of objects in museums.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.