One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a competitor, my job is to build the most muscular body possible, and that means I need both overall muscle mass and individual muscularity.’
- ‘Men should remember that muscularity is not masculinity and that self-esteem is not built on a six-pack of abdominal muscles.’
- ‘The advantages of the stumpy standup rods and harness is that playing of a heavyweight fish becomes a real contest of endurance and technique, rather than muscularity and brute strength.’
- ‘Pinot Noir can turn out wines with a frailty that belies their name, while the bland-looking Pinot Gris has the capacity for decidedly emphatic dry white wines that are big and generous in flavour and muscularity.’
- ‘Soon after researchers found that creatine helped athletes increase muscularity and strength, thousands of individuals began taking it with juice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.