One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pinot Noir can turn out wines with a frailty that belies their name, while the bland-looking Pinot Gris has the capacity for decidedly emphatic dry white wines that are big and generous in flavour and muscularity.’
- ‘Soon after researchers found that creatine helped athletes increase muscularity and strength, thousands of individuals began taking it with juice.’
- ‘As a competitor, my job is to build the most muscular body possible, and that means I need both overall muscle mass and individual muscularity.’
- ‘The advantages of the stumpy standup rods and harness is that playing of a heavyweight fish becomes a real contest of endurance and technique, rather than muscularity and brute strength.’
- ‘Men should remember that muscularity is not masculinity and that self-esteem is not built on a six-pack of abdominal muscles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.