One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ability to reproduce a particular movement without conscious thought, acquired as a result of frequent repetition of that movement.‘typing relies heavily on muscle memory’‘the secret to learning a technique like this is to do it over and over again until you have developed muscle memory’
- ‘By doing this often, you actually create muscle memory.’
- ‘Any malfunction in muscle memory can be detrimental to successful bowling execution.’
- ‘All those years of singing in a soprano range resulted in a strong vocal muscle memory.’
- ‘Cox dreams of winning the British Open and plays every day to strengthen muscle memory.’
- ‘With sufficient rest, he'll retain the muscle memory for his outside shooting.’
- ‘The body's muscle memory helps you to achieve your previous peak.’
- ‘Solid muscle memory is key to becoming proficient shooters.’
- ‘The new PC users in Thailand have only some muscle memory of legacy systems, which levels the playing field in unexpected ways.’
- ‘For experienced players, muscle memory soon takes over from a conscious manipulation of these devices.’
- ‘For a number of the dancers, it brings back muscle memories from their youth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.