One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The murkiness and chaos that attend armed conflict mean military actions are hardly immune to mistake.’
- ‘Yet all this murkiness has not deterred advocates of sanctions from claiming absolute certainty on the issue.’
- ‘It resembles reality in the murkiness of the decisions and choices that the characters have to make, and the complexity of cause and effect.’
- ‘The picture is reasonably sharp, though not reference quality, with some murkiness in the shadow detail being the chief complaint.’
- ‘The fact that he films everything in semi-darkness adds to the murkiness of the plot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.