One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A female murderer.
- ‘A few were martyrs, some were serial murderesses, and some were mentally unbalanced, while others were totally innocent.’
- ‘And it is why Britain's most notorious murderess, Myra Hindley, who has just died, properly stayed in prison until the end.’
- ‘The newspaper wanted to get the exclusive interview with the murderess and her family before the police could get out there and return them for trial.’
- ‘Although the book fails to provide new insights into the social construction of murderesses or the nature of Victorian society, it is worth reading, however.’
- ‘The calculating cruelty of these murderesses is hard to accept; they poisoned their victims slowly, watching them suffer excruciating pain over a period of six to eight days, until released by death.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.