One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A female murderer.
- ‘And it is why Britain's most notorious murderess, Myra Hindley, who has just died, properly stayed in prison until the end.’
- ‘The calculating cruelty of these murderesses is hard to accept; they poisoned their victims slowly, watching them suffer excruciating pain over a period of six to eight days, until released by death.’
- ‘A few were martyrs, some were serial murderesses, and some were mentally unbalanced, while others were totally innocent.’
- ‘Although the book fails to provide new insights into the social construction of murderesses or the nature of Victorian society, it is worth reading, however.’
- ‘The newspaper wanted to get the exclusive interview with the murderess and her family before the police could get out there and return them for trial.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.