One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for wheelchair rugby
- ‘The program this week is on the remarkable game of wheelchair rugby, known to many of its enthusiasts as murderball.’
- ‘At Bath I learnt how to play murderball (like rugby but it hurts more), which I've never had the urge to want to play since.’
- ‘I know you guys aren't afraid of playing murderball, but are your families worried about you reinjuring yourself at all?’
- ‘Instead of letting his partial paralysis become his recognizable characteristic, he lets his playing persona speak on the murderball court.’
- ‘The world of quad rugby - murderball as it's sometimes called - is a violent, macho world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.