- another term for Venetian glass
- ‘From large lamps to bathroom sconces, tiny caviar spoons to oversized Italian silver, large paintings and a Murano glass decanter, all are apparently no problem for some patrons' sticky hands.’
- ‘During the last refit, the restaurant was handsomely redecorated in a grand British hotel style with dark-wood paneling and leafy, gold-flecked Murano glass chandeliers.’
- ‘One large installation, called Drip, Drop, Plop, is made of huge black Murano glass tears that ‘fall’ down the wall and pool on the floor.’
- ‘Hand-blown at a glassworks in Venice, each of these 50 pairs of nested Murano glass spheres is unique, with wobbly contoured bluish-white glass balls caught inside clear glass ones, all seeming just on the verge of melting.’
- ‘Now, the space bears a French salon-like elegance, inspired by a green and purple Murano glass lamp by Donghia and heightened by the surprisingly large-scaled furniture.’
- ‘From each large ceiling rose in the living rooms hangs a Murano glass chandelier from Venice.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.