One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The muntined windows and doors also suit the new cottagey exterior.’
- ‘Gables, rafter tails, three sturdy pillars and muntined windows all combine to give this home the warm feeling of the American Arts and Crafts movement.’
- ‘The architectural features of the new office buildings are drawn from the historic manor house, including muntined windows, stucco and other period details.’
- ‘The original Greek Revival appearance is retained in general by the muntined window sash, regular fenestration, and rusticated brownstone basement.’
- ‘A two-tiered, pedimented veranda on the center front features a plain balustrade and four wooden pillars on both levels with a diamond muntined window in the pediment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.