Involving two or more variable quantities.
- ‘However, neither approach has any of the desirable properties of a multivariate statistical model.’
- ‘In multivariate analyses, dummy variables are used to control for gender.’
- ‘These measures were used to create the study's control variable in the multivariate analyses.’
- ‘Of course multivariate approximation includes methods other than radial basis functions.’
- ‘The log scale exposure index was treated as a continuous variable in multivariate analyses.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.