One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A chronic, typically progressive disease involving damage to the sheaths of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, whose symptoms may include numbness, impairment of speech and of muscular coordination, blurred vision, and severe fatigue.
- ‘In March, the company pocketed $11.3 million more, much of which will go to developing a drug for multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury.’
- ‘Hughes, 57, died Jan.14 of complications of multiple sclerosis.’
- ‘In April of 2001 I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.’
- ‘He had lived with multiple sclerosis for thirty years.’
- ‘In this time he has taught paraplegics, quadriplegics, persons with cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, spina bifida, and others.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.