One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Society - and for that matter psychology - has a long way to go before it's multiculturally competent, they emphasized.’
- ‘Apparently, Canada succeeded where the U.S. had failed in assembling multiculturally diverse, heterogeneous groups of people.’
- ‘In recent decades, marital and family therapy training programs have increasingly recognized the importance of preparing practitioners to become multiculturally competent.’
- ‘We also provide frequent and genuine opportunities for students to practice being multiculturally reflective and critically conscious.’
- ‘She explains that for students to be validated, the classroom must be democratic and multiculturally inclusive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.