One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In recent decades, marital and family therapy training programs have increasingly recognized the importance of preparing practitioners to become multiculturally competent.’
- ‘Society - and for that matter psychology - has a long way to go before it's multiculturally competent, they emphasized.’
- ‘She explains that for students to be validated, the classroom must be democratic and multiculturally inclusive.’
- ‘Apparently, Canada succeeded where the U.S. had failed in assembling multiculturally diverse, heterogeneous groups of people.’
- ‘We also provide frequent and genuine opportunities for students to practice being multiculturally reflective and critically conscious.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.