One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Involving cooperation among several organizations, especially in crime prevention, social welfare programs, or research.‘a multiagency team has been working to nurture community support’
- ‘A multi-agency project, the programme will be staffed by a dedicated police officer, a probation officer and a half-time probation services officer.’
- ‘He was arrested in December after a clamp down on illegal traders by the multi-agency liaison team, made up of police, trading standards, immigration service and housing benefit fraud team officers.’
- ‘A multi-agency team, which included the police and Vehicle Inspectorate, stopped drivers at Granada Service station as part of a national clamp down on poorly maintained heavy goods vehicles.’
- ‘In brief, the strategy seeks to achieve a comprehensive multi-agency law enforcement and crime prevention approach for Johannesburg.’
- ‘The benefit of a multi-agency team is that we can put together a combination of services to fit individual needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.