One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But in the past year, Labour was mulishly refusing to admit that anything was wrong anywhere in its vicinity.’
- ‘And I really can't see why we can't use it,’ Kitty said, turning to Alexia and setting her jaw mulishly.’
- ‘He gave a pointed look at the younger boy, who was glaring mulishly at the floor.’
- ‘She mulishly turned her head away from him, making him smirk.’
- ‘He glanced at Jen, who folded her arms mulishly across her chest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.