One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her book, by virtue of its sheer muddle-headedness, raises extremely important issues about the way science is viewed and taught in our society.’
- ‘I remember seeing one of the most miserable examples of aesthetic muddle-headedness at Manser's Southampton Airport, a small but beautifully detailed little terminal for this modest little airport.’
- ‘In other words, the confusion and muddle-headedness of the filmmakers, given the ideological pressures bearing down on them, probably land them in places they didn't want to go.’
- ‘With all this stupid muddle-headedness, can he be right?’
- ‘You all know how I feel about the Wall Street Journal editorial board's muddle-headedness on immigration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.