One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The mucosity normally is generated by the bronchial glands and the surface epithelium, lodging at the bronchi.’
- ‘The magnetic particles carried on the periphery of the developing sleeve which is in the rotational state are affected by various forces due to mucosity of air, centrifugal force and the like.’
- ‘‘We believe that the gender differences in cocaine's effects that we observed are due to a combination of metabolic differences and the greater physical barrier to cocaine absorption created by the increase in mucosity,’ says Dr. Lukas.’
- ‘I can see pale bits of potato, and it is uncertainly spotted with the mucosity of onions.’
- ‘Activity and quantity of sperm and semen improved, as did spermatogenic environment (indicated by significant decreases of mucosity and liquefaction time.)’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.