One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ideal future husband.‘I expect you're waiting for Mr. Right’
- ‘Finally, we asked an expert in communication to share his thoughts on this new method of meeting - and seducing - Mr Right.’
- ‘Along with Californian sunshine, the other vital ingredient at her secret wedding was the latest in a long line of Mr Rights, who may or may not turn out to be Mr Wrong.’
- ‘There are plenty of genuine guys (potential Mr Rights) out there who are regularly passed over by women overcome by their innate spontaneous attraction to overly confident self-worshipers.’
- ‘Take this quiz to determine what qualities you need in an ideal husband and start your quest to finding Mr. Right!’
- ‘There's definitely a Mr Right and a Mr Right Now.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.