One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person responsible for the financial and managerial aspects of making a film.‘he is one of the UK's most respected movie producers’
- ‘What's your background as a first-time movie producer?’
- ‘In the past he's lobbied for Disney and his son is a successful movie producer.’
- ‘The last day job I had was working as an assistant for indie movie producer Donald P. Borchers.’
- ‘But fortunately for Nicholas, his father was a big movie producer, and filthy rich.’
- ‘The movie producers have had some early interest from a few actresses but they will do a formal casting call when the script is ready.’
- ‘A collection of statistics about the production should amuse trivia buffs or would-be movie producers.’
- ‘Over the last few years the Manx isle has become a magnet for top movie producers.’
- ‘Unsurprisingly, Simpson's book was optioned by many movie producers.’
- ‘The book has been bought by mega movie producers Warner Bros. and is in the early stages of production.’
- ‘The festival is the biggest of its kind in the world and attracts thousands of entries from movie producers and film companies from all around the globe.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.