One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
often in imperative Change to a new position, especially to avoid causing an obstruction.‘“Move along, move along,” said the cop’
- ‘‘That's right, let's move along!’ shouted Erin, leading the way towards the convention center.’
- ‘What are you all doing here, move along! Go back to your posts!’
- ‘Move along, move along, we haven't got all day.’
- ‘Nothing more to see here. Move along, move along.’
- ‘Out of my way, move along, move along!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.