One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is a believer not just a mouther.’
- ‘He's going to be like every other college president - just a caretaker, fundraiser, and a mouther of platitudes.’
- ‘He's a mechanical mouther of sweet nothings, the kind of things lonely, needy women typically - or stereotypically - want to hear.’
- ‘Indeed, I would go so far as to say that ‘a mouther’ is of no benefit to any team and I myself never picked one.’
- ‘‘Mouthing off’ is cause for violent arrest - even when, as in an airplane cabin, the ‘mouther’ is unarmed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.