One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After school he went on to study computing at university, while maintaining a keen interest in off-road motorbiking.’
- ‘They do enjoy activities like skateboarding, motorbiking, making music and taking part in sports.’
- ‘Ummm, anyway, so thoughts of imminent death aside, motorbiking is a fabulous way to see the countryside in an intimate fashion.’
- ‘He was a motorbiking enthusiast who kept a rottweiler and had erected barbed wire around part of his garden fence to keep intruders out.’
- ‘Each weekend we plan a different adventure - cycling, motorbiking, hiking, climbing, a jet flight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.