One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He grabbed her by the shoulder and head-butted her in a motiveless and unprovoked attack.’
- ‘But what makes this case more difficult is that it is an apparently motiveless crime.’
- ‘He said: ‘This was a random and motiveless attack on a defenceless man.’’
- ‘A spokesman said: ‘This totally unprovoked and motiveless assault was a terrifying ordeal for the young man who had just finished work and was making his way home.’’
- ‘This is a motiveless, tragic murder of a young man who had everything to live for.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.