One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is eminently employable - if not employed - and mortgageable, though it was submitted on his behalf that it was not so.’
- ‘After the Short Sale, and with 12 months of paying rent and other bills on time, they may once again be mortgageable, preserving their future.’
- ‘Unless the loan is reinvested in the home, borrowing against the free mortgageable value makes households more vulnerable to falling property prices.’
- ‘It was to achieve, through negotiation, repairs that would at least put people back where they thought they were going to be in the first place: with sound, mortgageable properties.’
- ‘The only solution we could find was to turn it into living accommodation, because this would allow the property to become mortgageable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.