One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The bricklaying process for a mortarless barbecue is much simpler than that of a brick barbecue with mortar.’
- ‘Even for a novice do-it-yourselfer, installing a mortarless flagstone path is a practically foolproof project.’
- ‘A level, stable site is particularly important for mortarless projects.’
- ‘Arizona flagstone, laid with finger-tight mortarless joints, provides a base for the patio, which includes a built-in banquette and a continuously running water feature.’
- ‘You can apply these principals of mortarless brickwork to anything from a small patio to a driveway - the scope of the project is up to you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.