One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See morris dance
- ‘Among the entertainments on offer were a Punch and Judy show and displays by morris dancers, majorettes, and judo and aikido displays.’
- ‘Performances by morris dancers and the fair will start at 11 am.’
- ‘A group of village morris dancers has begun a massive drive to improve the image and boost numbers in their traditional pastime.’
- ‘Anyone interested in joining the procession of decorated wagons, morris dancers, bands and queens will be welcome, including walkers and vintage vehicles.’
- ‘There will be a May Day event featuring a display of falconry and a performance by morris dancers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.