One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of measuring the external shape and dimensions of landforms, living organisms, or other objects.
- ‘By morphometry, changes in cell and tissue structures can be expressed quantitatively.’
- ‘Several methods of geometric morphometry allow a quantitative approach to the morphology of the exoskeleton by the use of landmark configurations.’
- ‘Our participants have been extensively characterised according to structural change, morphometry, hip pain, and risk factors for osteoarthritis and provide a significant resource for further molecular genetic studies.’
- ‘Each basin maintains its individual character but varies in morphometry, water quality and bio-diversity.’
- ‘In future studies, the stress and strain distributions in the vessel will be computed and correlated with the morphometry of individual fibers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.