One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of measuring the external shape and dimensions of landforms, living organisms, or other objects.
- ‘Each basin maintains its individual character but varies in morphometry, water quality and bio-diversity.’
- ‘By morphometry, changes in cell and tissue structures can be expressed quantitatively.’
- ‘Our participants have been extensively characterised according to structural change, morphometry, hip pain, and risk factors for osteoarthritis and provide a significant resource for further molecular genetic studies.’
- ‘In future studies, the stress and strain distributions in the vessel will be computed and correlated with the morphometry of individual fibers.’
- ‘Several methods of geometric morphometry allow a quantitative approach to the morphology of the exoskeleton by the use of landmark configurations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.