One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've progressively grown to abhor her habitual moroseness.’
- ‘The volatility and the moroseness within rise up repeatedly out of an uncontrollable inner conviction that the world stands ready to humiliate him.’
- ‘I was concerned I'd slip into a mass of moroseness, but that hasn't happened as yet.’
- ‘He must have noticed her trepidation, because he veered from the moroseness of the topic.’
- ‘Uncomfortable with his sudden moroseness, Caitlin decided it was time to leave and she rose from the chair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.