One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've progressively grown to abhor her habitual moroseness.’
- ‘The volatility and the moroseness within rise up repeatedly out of an uncontrollable inner conviction that the world stands ready to humiliate him.’
- ‘I was concerned I'd slip into a mass of moroseness, but that hasn't happened as yet.’
- ‘Uncomfortable with his sudden moroseness, Caitlin decided it was time to leave and she rose from the chair.’
- ‘He must have noticed her trepidation, because he veered from the moroseness of the topic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.