One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He must have noticed her trepidation, because he veered from the moroseness of the topic.’
- ‘I was concerned I'd slip into a mass of moroseness, but that hasn't happened as yet.’
- ‘The volatility and the moroseness within rise up repeatedly out of an uncontrollable inner conviction that the world stands ready to humiliate him.’
- ‘I've progressively grown to abhor her habitual moroseness.’
- ‘Uncomfortable with his sudden moroseness, Caitlin decided it was time to leave and she rose from the chair.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.