One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Social sciences and/or philosophy.
- ‘However, such dissociation is irrelevant to the cynics whose views of knowledge and truth do not allow for freedoms of speech and inquiry, and who are ideologically opposed to the moral sciences which establish ethical parameters.’
- ‘‘A mother cleans the house,’ my five-year-old daughter read out aloud from her moral science text and looked at me expectantly for an explanation.’
- ‘Russell obtained first class degrees both in mathematics and in the moral sciences.’
- ‘He was well versed in the history of philosophy, and on three occasions acted as examiner for the moral sciences exams.’
- ‘Children may still have moral science classes, MBA students courses in business ethics, but few people believe that any of this classroom teaching has any relevance in daily life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.