One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I don't cry, but I get mopey and sad and depressed.’
- ‘I felt really mopey this morning after a particularly gruelling session with my advice guidance tutor.’
- ‘I'm mopey and cranky and uninspired these days.’
- ‘‘I was a bit mopey and miserable.’
- ‘Actually he really is better then the average guy when we go shopping, well unless it takes too long because then he will start yawning very often and look all miserable and mopy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.