One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for baseboard
- ‘We will be picking out the moldings and mopboards tomorrow.’
- ‘Upstairs the mopboards are plain and 4 to 5 inches high.’
- ‘Casings and mopboards were milled on site from local pine.’
- ‘When Anderson was removing the mopboard from the south wall he found a leather sack containing about $2,000 in gold coins.’
- ‘Most homes have wood trim along the base of the wall known as baseboard or mopboard.’
- ‘Tall ceilings, hardwood floors, original wood mopboards, molding, and doors are abundant through out the main level.’
- ‘When we'd beaten the rugs, scoured the plank floors, and polished the mopboards, Aunt Helga declared that it was time to rest.’
- ‘We used 1/2’ sheetrock to cover the walls and took the time to put black mopboard all the way around.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.