One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They sit in silence in the back as the car drives off in a dark moonless night.’
- ‘Nothing is more frightening to me than the pitch dark on a moonless night in the countryside with no street lights.’
- ‘His hair was the same black as the moonless night.’
- ‘I didn't want to stumble around in the moonless dark, so I decided to head back.’
- ‘The moonless night is dark and incredibly clear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.