One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person with extreme left-wing political views.‘how did he go from being a fringe moonbat to being embraced by mainstream Democrats?’
- ‘Yes he hasn't written anything worthwhile in decades and yes he is a raving moonbat.’
- ‘So, the old moonbat went storming off to complain to the police.’
- ‘Just like a typical moonbat, you took someone else's cause and made it your own.’
- ‘Her source was a lefty moonbat with an ax to grind.’
- ‘I was hoping for at least some wingnut or moonbat to find a way to link the current White House staff to the high winds and driving rains approaching North Carolina right now.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.