One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘At some time he joined the Montanists, disciples of a new era of the Spirit, from whom they claimed to be receiving immediate direction.’
- ‘They also confiscated remaining Montanist structures, including a monastery, giving them to the orthodox Christian community.’
- ‘Then came the Montanists - teaching the same doctrine of ongoing revelations - in the last part of the second century.’
- ‘The Montanists are remembered also by today's scholars for being one of the last holdouts on leadership roles for women and on charismatic gifts.’
- ‘The Montanists focused on ‘ecstatic utterances ‘and created ‘new scriptures ‘based on those utterances.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.