One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Probably they have become numb to the monstrousness of their actions.’
- ‘The word homicide is wholly inadequate to convey the monstrousness of such a culture.’
- ‘Then all too rapidly, the horror and monstrousness began to sink in.’
- ‘The Nazi crimes, it seems to me, explode the limits of the law; and that is precisely what constitutes their monstrousness.’
- ‘Did the war make him monstrous, or was the war a product of his monstrousness?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.