One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sadly, this monosyllabically narrated featurette adds nothing to one's insight of the film.’
- ‘This emotional tailspin lasted all the way through Sunday, rendering me monosyllabically uncommunicative for the entire duration.’
- ‘Quiet and shy, he looks down while he mumbles his answers, monosyllabically, to questions about the approaching formula one season.’
- ‘I responded monosyllabically that yes I would come and talk to him and that was fine.’
- ‘My head feels like its going to explode as I sit through the two important meetings I had yesterday, monosyllabically trying to make contributions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.