One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A capitalist system typified by trade monopolies in the hands of a few people.
- ‘They are critical to explaining its historic inability to fulfill its own aims and create a ‘middle way’ between socialism and monopoly capitalism.’
- ‘The rise of monopoly capitalism in the aftermath of the Civil War led not to equality, but rather to ever-deeper inequality.’
- ‘It's constitution denounced monopoly capitalism and called for organizing workers into one force for revolutionary struggle.’
- ‘The objective historical necessity for socialist revolution arose not simply from the fact that imperialism and monopoly capitalism inevitably gave rise to world wars.’
- ‘He further argues that, as monopoly capitalism displaced competitive capitalism, hegemonic regimes replaced earlier despotism in the workplace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.