One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The presumption among economists that money must be supplied monopolistically by a central authority is widespread.’
- ‘Assume that the number of laborers and the number of monopolistically competitive firms is divided evenly between the regions.’
- ‘Agglomeration is taken to mean that more monopolistically competitive firms are located in one region than in another.’
- ‘The monopolistically determined price after the imposition of the tax could stay the same, rise by more than the amount of the tax, or rise by less.’
- ‘This view of monopoly could reduce logically to the notion that each and every unit of everyone's property stock is owned "monopolistically."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.