One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rhynia is also a vascular plant, with somewhat monopodial branching to a height of about 18 cm.’
- ‘The main axis of each is a monopodial unbranched rhizome that grows plagiotropically, with little internode elongation, below the soil surface.’
- ‘As a walnut tree ages, the development pattern changes from monopodial to sympodial.’
- ‘Ulmus pumila is a woody species with monopodial branching and alternate leaves.’
- ‘An unusual monopodial plant, having erect slender stems with a few narrow leaves, the orchid Arundina gramini folia is originally from the forests of Asia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.