One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cells were monomorphous with oval nuclei, but also showed elongated and spindled features.’
- ‘The relatively monomorphous cell population of epithelioid sarcoma contrasts with the mixed complement of inflammatory cells often observed in granulomatous inflammation.’
- ‘The biopsies from the gastric lesion showed a marked expansion of the lamina propria due to an infiltration of monomorphous cells with eosinophilic cytoplasm and eccentric nuclei.’
- ‘These lesions were characterized by a monomorphous pattern of slender, elongated spindle cells in a sclerotic stroma.’
- ‘Cytologie preparations contained a predominantly monomorphous population of tumor cells with moderate eosinophilic cytoplasm with fine, elongated cytoplasmic processes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.